Back Office Wireless Engineer at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Posted on: 3 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Back Office Wireless Engineer
- Integration of new Node (GSM UMTS LTE-FDD）independently in the Network.
- Handle Rehoming, Migrations, and Modernization tasks per node or by batch.
- Know the required change on Network and how to implement in batch.
- Responsible for commissioning and integration of nodes along with troubleshooting. Also responsible for IP planing and CME template independently.
- Level 1 fault diagnostics and restoring the fault independently.
- Restoring normal service independently.
- Updating all stake holders activity.
- Closing all issue related to site integration and report analysis.
- Trace alarm unitl clearance is done independently.
- Guide the SE to install Hardware and site Design independently.
- Generate the script of GSM UMTS LTE for rehoming、Modernization.etc
- Generate the site design and the site sloution.
- License loading.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in mobile communication.
- Knowledge of Network elements in domain expert area (TXN, BSS, RAN).
- Continue to develop expertise with current and emerging technologies
- Site Integration, Migration, Rehoming & Modernization ability for GSM UMTS and LTE_FDD
- Demonstrated fault identification and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with domain products in mobile Network.
- Familiarity with Huawei products is an added advantage.
- Upstream and downstream team Communication skills
- Effective working relationships and team work environment skills.
- Take initiatives and progressively assume increased responsibilities.
- Knowledge sharing to team members.
- Stie deployment with CME auto-deployement.
- Knowledge of IP based network - IP back-hauling and IP networking
- Knowledge of functionality of Network Monitoring System.
- Standard fault-finding (troubleshooting) techniques
- Knowledge of alarm types, resolution and remedy SLAs and escalation matrix "
- Timely Faults resolution and tickets closure within SLA.
- Familiar with EXCEL,Word.
- Ability to work during the day, evening , night shifts and on public holidays as required .
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Mobile Application Developer at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Director of Product, Delivery Technology at Andela
- IT Graduate Trainee at Invent Alliance Limited
- Data Center & System Administrator at Health Plus Limited
- Linux System Administrator at eHealth4everyone
- DHIS2 Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- User Experience Designer at eHealth4everyone
- Senior Web Developer at eHealth4everyone