Facility/Building Maintenance Officer at Dayola Property and Development Company
Posted on: 28 November, 2018
Deadline: 7 December, 2018
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Dayola Property and Development Company
Dayola Property & Development Company was established as a private enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
Facility/Building Maintenance Officer
Job Field: Real Estate/Construction
- The Facilities Officer reports to the Facilities Manager and supports the day to day operations within the FM function while proactively ensuring building maintenance is undertaken in a timely and safe manner and providing administrative support to the Facilities Manager.
- Implement the organisation policies in aspects of housing and property management.
- Assist with the delivery of repairs and estate management policies and carry out estate management inspections on all of the properties in conjunction with the Facility Manager.
- Comply with the organisation’s Health and Safety Policy, reporting any matters of concern to the Facility Manager and ensuring compliance with Health & Safety legislation as this relates to the Association’s properties.
- Participate in out of hours emergency maintenance service.
- Provide technical advice to other team members/other staff or to tenants
- Provide the Facility Manager with reports on contractors’ performance, cost and service and monitor quality and value for money
- Responsible for undertaking the inspection of properties during and after the defects liability period in conjunction with the Development Section.
- Carry out pre and post inspections of reactive repairs jobs within agreed timescales.
- Carry out other duties, within the scope of the job, and meet the needs and requirements of the business.
- Oversee and coordinate the activities of subcontractors and artisans.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of designated housing unit.
- Identify problematic facilities and determine what installation or repair services needed.
- Identify hazards and assess risk on designated housing unit.
- Communicate safety and health requirements needed.
- Minimum of a BSc/HND in Estate Management or any related course
- 3 – 5 years minimum experience in similar position in a reputable organization
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Good Judgment
- Showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About Dayola Property and Development CompanySimilar Jobs
- Machinery Engineer / Specialist I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Electrical and Electronics Engineer at Kampala International University (KIU)
- Technical Expert at Chemonics International
- Mechanical Technician at TOFA Limited
- Technical Assistant at The Embassy of Brazil
- Electro-mechanical Engineer at Adexen
- Rope Access Supervisor at Midis Energy Services
- Field Engineer at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited