Account Trainee at Crossover Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 28 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Crossover Microfinance Bank
Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for a driven Account Industrial Trainee with a basic understanding of GAAP and financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience
- Under the supervision of our staff, the Accounts Trainee can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial reports, analyze actual financial data, and assist with other accounting activities
- You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
- To be a strong candidate for an Accounts Trainee, you should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude
- You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- OND in Accounting, Finance or any related field is required
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Candidates must be willing to attend interview at short notice.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: email@example.com
- Know More About Crossover Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Internal Auditor at Montaigne Place
- Healthcare Financing & Advocacy Coordinator at Save The Children
- Head of Finance (Group) at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head, Internal Control at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Internal Auditor at Townserve Microfinance Bank Limited
- Accountant at Montaigne Place
- Income Auditor at Startup Jobs
- Head of Finance at Westfield Consulting