Digital Marketer at Kloverharris Limited
Posted on: 28 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content development for businesses and management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original and high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Brainstorm new and creative marketing strategies to drive brand awareness
- Use web analytics tools to measure site traffic aimed at better optimization of marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media etc
- Collaborate with back end support staff to continually improve user experience
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketer with relevant certification
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft word, Powerpoint, Excel, Digital Media Software Skills and Search Engine Optimization Skills.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 year working experience as a Digital Marketer
- Certification in social media marketing will also be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be within the age of 25-30 years
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Digital Marketer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Kloverharris Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resource Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Know More About Kloverharris LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Print Anything
- Knowledge Management Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Communications Personnel at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Content Writer at Eduwalt Communication
- Digital Marketing Intern at Vasiti Dotcom
- Social Media Manager at Landlagos
- Content / Social Media Officer at Eduwalt Communication
- Communications Associate at Credpal