Store General Manager at Pivotage Consulting
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: 28 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a Food and Beverage organization that deals with fresh seafood and meat located at Lekki is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring the services of:
Store General Manager
Ref No: LACH/1120/SGE
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria.
Type: Full Time
Career: Mid/Level Expert
Reports to: Managing Director.
- To ensure staff on duty adhere to the company’s uniform policy at all times when on duty
- To ensure that food and drinks are served and presented in accordance with company standards
- To monitor and control stock usage and reorder supplies
- To maintain product knowledge and be familiar with current promotions and any new products
- To ensure staff adhere to the company’s stock control procedures
- To monitor and ensure till operations (cash drawers) are accurate
- To be vigilant and maintain high level of security
- To ensure no pilferage of company property or stock
- To provide excellent customer service at all times with the key aim of retaining customers and attracting new customers
- To coordinate the roster and ensure high level of attendance and timekeeping is maintained, implement disciplinary measures
- To coordinate daily/ weekly floor staff meetings
- To ensure the store adheres to all food hygiene, health and safety standards
- To ensure all daily and monthly reports are submitted within timelines
- To train floor staff in line with job responsibilities and company standards
- To solicit feedback from customers on the service food and drinks provided
- Refer all Customer complaints and concerns to management
- Assist in setting up for special events and festive seasons such as Xmas, Val’s day, Black Friday etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience in Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Must have the ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- Must have the ability to be upright in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and communication.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate, interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Must have the ability to maintain accurate records of all management activities and continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only) only to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the role (Store General Manager) as the subject of your application
- Recent Jobs from Pivotage Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Personal Assistant to the MD at Pivotage Consulting
- Know More About Pivotage ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Store Account/Inventory Officer at Elevantix Consulting
- Inventory Associate at Drugstoc eHub Limited
- Supply Chain Officer (Project Manager) Nigeria, P4 at World Food Programme (WFP)
- Storekeeper at Solidarites International
- Procurement Officer at JMG
- Procurement Officer at HRmadam Consulting
- Country Supply Chain Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Purchasing Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates