Project Officer at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
Employment type: Permanent contract
Level: Entry level/Graduate
Job category: Project management
- The main responsibility of the Project Officer is to support the organization’s strategic framework and program plan for Child Protection and prevention of Child Sexual Abuse in Nigeria.
- He/She will assist in the designing, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluation of all programs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and notify the team of possible program activities that benefit and complement the Foundation’s mission and goals.
- Support the development of background documents, briefs, and presentations, including carrying out relevant literature reviews and analysis on the rights of the child
- Support the development of the Foundation’s strategic plan and develop mechanisms to facilitate the adoption of the plan.
- Support the development and implementation of the Foundation’s strategic approach for key child abuse programs and advocacy goals.
- Participate in long and short-term program development plans.
- Carry out program activities as assigned in accordance with specifications and funding limitation.
- Support the development of strategies to increase the Foundation’s fundraising initiatives.
- Support the team to monitor, analyse and comment on debates around child rights, particularly as it relates to child abuse.
- Represent the Foundation at workshops, trainings and interactions organized by partner organisations.
- Track current regional and national economic, political, social, and other trends impacting on target group and inform appropriate personnel on actions or pending actions that would impact their work.
- Master's Degree in relevant discipline, Professional project management qualification in PMP / CAPM / PRINCE2 will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project / program management
- Proven track record of effective management: Team, Planning, monitoring, budget oversight, logistics, and community engagement.
- Substantial experience in project delivery, specifically leadership and management with field experience. Experience in dynamic and/or insecure context advantageous.
- Proven experience of effective organisation, organizational development and implementation of systemic approaches in challenging work environment.
- Leadership capacity in management of field teams: Team building, ability to develop a common vision, maintain morale and discipline at base level. Capacity to support and develop staff. Previous experience in managing field teams is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in project delivery, specifically field experience. Experience in dynamic and/or insecure context advantageous.
- Evidence of effective project cycle management experience, including strategic planning, monitoring & evaluation and reporting
- Tenacity to work, live and deliver results in challenging environment
- Excellent proposal writing and facilitation skills
- High-level strategic thinker, with a strong grasp of national and international child right policies.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences, and the ability to work in a wide variety of cultural contexts.
- Sympathy with the aims, values and objectives of The Foundation.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and action.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven skills in networking and relationship building
- Strong analytical and information gathering skills
- Strong communication and representational skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Bradfield Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Program Officer at Bradfield Consulting
- Social Worker/Counsellor at Bradfield Consulting
- Know More About Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Zonal Project Manager at Malaria Consortium
- Project Manager at Malaria Consortium
- Regional Project Manager at Solidarites International
- Procurement Officer at Save The Children
- Project Manager - FSN at CARE
- Project Manager - Livelihood at CARE
- Assistant Project Manager - Livelihood at CARE
- Project Manager, REACH at Save The Children