Analyst Test (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 26 November, 2018
Deadline: 4 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Analyst Test (Supervisory)
- To implement defined testing strategy and coordinate testing activity on MTNN enterprise systems
- Innovative thinking required in determining parameters to test
- Manage projects and products in testing phase
- Creating of test plans based on development and software requirements.
- Create and execute manual and automated test cases.
- Develop, track, and report testing status and other performance metrics to appropriate project managers and all stakeholders
- Administer and maintain testing tools and assets.
- Analyze and evaluate test results from system integration test and User acceptance test,
- Identify defects, report, track verify fixes and perform follow-up to ensure defects are closed.
- Conduct post-implementation review of live systems.
- Coordinate and participate in triage meetings to help determine resolution status, priority and timing.
- Contribute to the definition and improvement of testing procedures and standards
- Perform automated regression on testing tools
- Maintain a high level of customer centric service delivery
- Work with the development teams to configure setup and maintain all hardware and software on test environments
- Work and interact within an agile team and other diverse range of team members.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3- 7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Continuous training for update on best practice testing methodology.
- Formal Software Testing Life Cycle and Software Quality Assurance methods.
- Specific testing tools.
- Test Planning and Estimation
- Test Analysis and Design
- Test management and Control
- Test Implementation and Execution
- Risk analysis & Management
- Agile Methodology
- BA, BEd, BSc, BTech or HND
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Manager, IT Program Portfolio at MTN Nigeria
- Analyst, Financial Operations (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Officer, Total Quality Management (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Business Intelligence at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Hub Technical Engineer at NairaBet
- BackEnd Engineer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- QA Engineer (SaaS) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Technical Assistant to the CTO at Byteworks
- Data Assistant (Alive & Thrive) at Save The Children
- Mobile Developer (iOS) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Product Designer (IT/Software Development) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Graphic Designer & E-Commerce Analyst at BrandCo Nigeria Limited