Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning; HIV and AIDS prevention and treatment; malaria prevention and treatment; primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Merck for Mothers, Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
At this time, we seek to recruit qualified persons to fill the under listed position, in response to organisational growth:
Finance Officer (Adolescent 360) - Oyo
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Duration: One year fixed-term contract
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Ensure proper preparation of payment vouchers with support of waybills, invoices and follow SFH policies on payment.
- Ensure proper documentation of all retirements and third-party payments.
- Collection and accurate management of approved transactions into the finance software (SAP).
- Ensure integrity of all financial entries in the system.
- Prepare the bi-monthly cost data analysis.
- Scanning of all the project documents and ensuring that soft copies are archived with SFH shared point/cloud.
- Ensure that all transactions and documents have been duly approved, signed/stamped paid on each page and checked for completeness.
- Ensure accurate preparation of bank reconciliation.
- Must possess a first degree in Accounting or any related field of study.
- Must have three (3) years post NYSC experience in a related or similar position.
- Must be registered a member of professional body (ACA or ACCA, ICAN) or other professional body will be an added advantage and student member is recognise).
- Must have very strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including a high level of tact, diplomacy, a collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality.
- Must have demonstrable integrity and ability to work under pressure and produce results.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using intermediate level office software applications, including Microsoft word, Excel, spread sheets and database.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.