Customer Success Manager at Sage
Posted on: 26 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Sage
Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes - from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.
Customer Success Manager
- You will be responsible for maximizing customer retention and success in high value customers, nurturing customer advocacy and will support in identifying upsell and cross sell opportunities. In this role you will act as an advisor to your designated customers, enabling them to achieve ongoing value from their investment in Sage Software.
- You will establish yourself as a trusted advisor and product expert, leveraging your keen influencing skills and internal network to support prompt resolution of escalated customer issues.
- You are responsible for managing relationships and engagements with C-level executives to drive platform growth and ultimate customer lifetime value.
- Deliver revenue performance and operational outcomes in line with budgetary expectations and performance KPI’s
- Demonstrate ongoing value realisation by defining and documenting the customer’s business objectives, definition of success and key success milestones; performing periodic business reviews and demonstrating ROI achieved
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with customers to ensure their satisfaction and retention, helping to grow incremental revenue
- Align, Influence and manage across lines of business to drive business value and ensure prompt resolution of escalated issues
- Build strong alliances with Business Partners to facilitate successful implementation and ensure a fully aligned engagement between Sage, BP and Customer
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting for monthly, quarterly and annual performance to the Manager, Customer Success, including risk and opportunity analysis
- Maintain methods of monitoring customer success, including early warning systems and proactive Red Account management and mitigation
- Nurture customer reference-ability and advocacy in collaboration with C4L Marketing
- Be the customer advocate internally with in Sage, providing feedback to internal teams (Product, Support, Ops, Sales) with keen focus on ensuring a superior customer experience
- Other duties as required from time to time.
Skills, Know-how and Experience
- Solid understanding of customer success or customer experience and a keen customer service orientation
- Self -Starter, capable of managing own performance to budget and key performance metrics
- Capable team player with well-developed influencing and negotiating skills
- Highly organised with demonstrated ability to manage numerous competing demands in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong Collaboration and Team work capability, especially in a matrix organisation
- Self-motivated (“Can Do”) attitude with high level of personal drive
- Proven track record in building and maintaining C-level relationships with multiple stakeholders across diverse constituencies (Internal and External)
- Strong communication and presentation capability
- 5+ years’ experience in a project delivery, account management or service role
- Experience in selling, implementing or supporting one or more Sage Solution
- Experience in Customer Success related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sage career website on sagehr.secure.force.com to apply
- Know More About SageSimilar Jobs
- Telesales/ Customer Service Executive at AFM Recruit
- Front Desk Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Customer Care Support Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Safmarine Senior Customer Experience Partner at MAERSK
- Customer Relationship Officer at Masters Ville Children School
- Front Desk Officer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Customer Service Administrator at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Customer Support Officer at VoguePay