Operations Officers/Site Managers at RapidSecure Guard Limited
Posted on: 22 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at RapidSecure Guard Limited
RapidSecure Guard Limited seeks to fill the role below
Operations Officers/Site Managers
- Operations will train, and coordinate work schedules of all security personnel to ensure a secure environment at all locations and all times
- Operations will serve as liaison with local law enforcement to assist investigations of accidents, thefts, and property loss.
- Sound judgment is required as decisions made are often major and affect relationships with customers, vendors, suppliers, and employees.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of asset and information protection principles necessary to plan and implement security programs and solutions.
- Must have strong management presentation and negotiation skills as well as proven experience in organizing and directing staff/team work and coordinating such activities to a successful conclusion.
- Frequent contact to exchange information with all levels of line, regional and corporate management, as well as external relationships.
- Requires strong analytical and problem solving skills to review, evaluate, recommend changes and/or develop and implement new programs as requirements and customer needs change.
- Must have the skill and ability to conduct and/or support sensitive investigations involving company personnel, assets, and/or proprietary information.
- Ability to work in a client-focused role within a fast pace environment
- Personal initiative in developing efficient work processes.
- Ability to discipline/address any violation of company policy in a respectful and professional manner
- Strong leadership demeanour and skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; ability to handle multiple tasks. High level of accuracy required
- Strong Customer Service and Communications skills
- English Proficiency (e.g., reading, writing, speaking, listening)
- Mental Abilities (e.g., visual observation and identification, mental rotation)
- Work Values ( e.g., responsibility, honesty, integrity)
- Interpersonal Skills (e.g., customer service, dependability)
HND, OND, or Higeher;
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience in the security industry;
- Supervisor or managerial experience;
- Supervisory experience with hourly employees
- Two-to-five years in the contract security industry or similar operational environment
- Track record with simultaneous accountability for at least 15 different customer locations
- Evidence of success working with large numbers of employees from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to delegate site-specific duties to on-site supervisory staff
- Excellent exposure to fast-paced, constantly changing workplace
- History of employee retention, based on recognition programs and open feedback
- Strong English writing and speaking, for standard communications and incident reporting
- Able to multi-task and prioritize different activities based on providing superior customer service
- High integrity and honesty
- Ability to interview, train and assign employees to work locations best-suited to the employee’ background, skills, access to transportation and client requirements
- Planning ability, so that each client location is inspected at least once per week
- Good Computer skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About RapidSecure Guard LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Front Office/Customer Service Executive at Chua Nigeria Limited
- Regional Manager at Weco Systems International Limited
- Advancement Executive at Lagos Business School
- Support Officer (Night and Weekend Operations) at Access Solutions
- Front Desk Attendant at Henrimoweta African Art Centre
- Office Secretary (Female) at Nocturnus Security Limited
- Chief Librarian at The Polytechnic, Ibadan
- Registrar at The Polytechnic, Ibadan