Administrative Officer at AHNI
Posted on: 20 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
- Administrative Officer will provide administrative and logistical services to AHNi staff including plan and implement systems and policies that guide all operations related to procuring supplies and services (in accordance with AHNI policy, USAID policy and other donor policies) the supervision of inventory storage, mail dispatch, and security, maintenance of office premises, equipment and facilities.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University degree, recognized equivalent or HND with minimum of 3-5 years administrative experience.
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Administrative Officer - AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume/CV as a single MS Word Document
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Recent Jobs from AHNI
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- State Program Officer at AHNI
- Compliance Officer at AHNI
- Technical Officer - Comprehensive HIV and TB Programs at AHNI
- Program Officer at AHNI
- Senior Technical Advisor - M&E at AHNI
- Know More About AHNISimilar Jobs
- Technical Assistant to Chief Technology Officer at Byteworks
- CSR Division Secretary (Local) at Onstream Group
- Front Office/Customer Service Executive at Chua Nigeria Limited
- Regional Manager at Weco Systems International Limited
- Advancement Executive at Lagos Business School
- Support Officer (Night and Weekend Operations) at Access Solutions
- Front Desk Attendant at Henrimoweta African Art Centre
- Office Secretary (Female) at Nocturnus Security Limited