Industrial Trainee - Assistant Reconciliation Officer at Crossover Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: 22 November, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Crossover Microfinance Bank
Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited, was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016.
Industrial Trainee - Assistant Reconciliation Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- A microfinance bank whose head office is situated in Lagos is currently seeking to recruit an Industrial Trainee as an Assistant Internal Control Officer.
- To assist in monitoring internal control processes and policies as well as ensure compliance among staff with the bank's accounting system.
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring compliance with the bank's internal control policies in the branches and units.
- Assist with the reconciliation of the company’s bank accounts
- Monitor posting of all outstanding transactions promptly
- Monitor reversal of all wrongly posted transactions
- Daily follow up with operations/tellers on outstanding transactions
- Raise exception report on a daily basis
- Ensure all books of accounts are error-free.
- Assist with the verification of all branches expenses.
- Assist with branch visitation for account reconciliation purpose and investigation.
- Daily check of petty cash book.
- Monitor bank's assets and identify any obsolete or idle assets for efficient disposal as may be required.
- Assist with the preparation of compliance and control reports.
- Perform other duties, as may be assigned by the Head, Internal Control.
- OND in Accounting, Finance or any related field is required
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed, and accuracy.
- Knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft Excel, Word processing.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: email@example.com
- Know More About Crossover Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Head of Accounts at P4PE Institute
- Receivables and Payable Officer at P4PE Institute
- Infrastructure Investment Officer at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Internal Control & Compliance at Tenece Professional Services Limited
- Finance Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Finance and Account Intern at Redwoods Capital Limited
- Accounting Officer at AFM Recruit
- Payroll Specialist at Sellafield Energy