Factory Coordinator at LeadHire Limited
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: 26 November, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at LeadHire Limited
LeadHire Limited - Our client, a luxury furniture manufacturing company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Ensure production department meets it’s quality assurance & scheduling goals.
- Order, purchase & manage distribution of materials and equipment.
- Effective monitoring of all materials and equipment.
- Plan, schedule, execute & direct work activities.
- Ensure product meet industry standard and project specification.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time delivery.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Proven work experience as a Factory Coordinator (Preference would be given to candidates with prior experience as a factory coordinator in a furniture manufacturing company).
- Proven managerial experience.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources).
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- B.Sc/HND Holders in any discipline.
- Location: Applicants must reside in Ajah, Sangotedo and environs.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Factory Coordinator" as the subject of the email.
- Know More About LeadHire LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Production Manager at HRmadam Consulting
- Quality Control Lead at Dangote
- Bakery Support Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Product Development Manager at The Kraft Heinz Company
- Innovation Manager at UAC
- Machine Operator at Colton Industries
- Production Supervisor at Colton Industries
- Silo Attendant at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.