Training Manager at TL First
Posted on: 16 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TL First
TL First Group pioneers in integrating accountancy, management consultancy, public service productivity, leadership development and international development in a unique way that improves the social economic wellbeing of citizens and the yield of investors. Our unique approach provides our clients with added value through integrated solutions and delivery partnership.
- The Training Manager (TM) will have the overall responsibility for the successful running of TL First training programmes.
- The TM will supervise the development of profitable new business in training partnerships, general and custom programmes through effective customer relationships and business development activities.
- The TM will take a lead in facilitating courses, as well as coordinating training vendors.
- Oversee the development and growth of the training arm of TL First.
- Responsible for providing high quality service, ensuring training needs are relevant to the current market and the delivery of number of programmes targeted.
- Maintain relationships and technical knowledge by reviewing publications, establishing professional networks, attending relevant workshops and meetings.
- Develop tailored presentations for prospects and secure long term partnership accounts.
- Ensure cost effective and timely delivery of all deliverables.
- Develop, coordinate and implement business development/marketing plans.
- Reactivate dormant accounts, manage and upgrade existing business accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Prepare and analyze programmes proposals, letters, budgets and other business documents.
- Research existing & emerging programme and policy areas to organisation focus areas. Develop recommendations based on the organisation’s agenda and global best practices.
- Engage in media and promotional activities to promote the training arm of the Group.
- At least 5 years training and leadership experience.
- Strong academic qualifications, including a Postgraduate degree.
- Associate/Fellow of a Chartered professional institute.
Method of Application
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to TL First career website on innovateandchange.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from TL First
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Operations Manager at TL First
- Consulting Manager at TL First
- Executive Personal Assistant at TL First
- Know More About TL FirstSimilar Jobs
- HR Lead - MEA MCC at Microsoft
- Head, Outsourcing And Recruitment at TDI Global
- Human Resource Manager at Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc
- Human Resource Personnel at Katawa Properties
- Head, Human Resources at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
- Recruitment Consultant (Internship) at Fadac Resources
- Head HR at Omnicom Solutions Limited
- Human Resource Generalist at Sellafield Energy