Graphic Designer at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 16 November, 2018
Deadline: 12 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a Leading player in the electronics and home appliances industry in Nigeria. Specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands with branches nationwide.
- Think creatively to develop new concepts and produce designs.
- Create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and pleasing manner.
- Coordinates all administrative aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for print production. Ensures that all parties are informed of and meet deadlines.
- Prepares layouts, designs, artwork, and formats for use in publication and /or exhibition design;
- Layout and scale photos, marking them for proper screen values for print reproduction;
- Designs layout and produce artwork such as graphs, maps, charts, posters, signs and report covers
- Ensure final productions are error- free and reflect desired specifications.
- May coordinate relationship with vendors; preparing specifications and obtaining estimates for final approval;
- May handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes;
- May provide information to management and staff regarding the design of publication;
- Performs related duties as required.
- Minimum of 1 year Graphic Designer experience.
- Male applicants only
- Minimum degree must be HND or any B.Sc. in any field
- Clear communication and documentation of projects and procedures
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially, Photoshop,
- Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Flash among others
- Those residing on the island or in close locations will be an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail as "Graphics Designer".
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Graphic Designer - email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Fadac Resources
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Product Manager (Expatraite) at Fadac Resources
- Modern Trade Executive at Fadac Resources
- National Sales Manager at Fadac Resources
- Head of Human Resources at Fadac Resources
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Fadac Resources
- Know More About Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- NMS Engineer-Network Support at TTC Mobile
- Purit Brand Ambassador at Saro Lifecare Limited
- DevOps Engineer at Trouvise
- UI/UX Designer at Trouvise
- Fullstack Developer at Trouvise
- Senior System Analyst/Programmer I (KDUNTSS) at KolaDaisi University
- Principal Information/Communications Officer (KDUNTSS 11) at KolaDaisi University
- Senior Information/Communications Officer (KDUNTSS 09) at KolaDaisi University