Head of Human Resources at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 16 November, 2018
Deadline: 12 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a Leading player in the electronics and home appliances industry in Nigeria. Specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands with branches nationwide.
Head of Human Resources
- Serve client and employees, including teachers and school administrators, by handling day to day questions and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Assist in communicating company policies and procedures. Promote understanding within the organization and across the school operations.
- Recruit for open positions and perform the full life cycle of recruiting activities including sourcing and screening applicants, maintaining recruiting systems, drafting offer letters, providing follow-through with candidates, supporting hiring managers, and reporting recruiting statistics.
- Draft and update job descriptions; assist in classifying positions and/or reclassifying positions as needed.
- Lead employee on-boarding activities; answer employee questions and provide support to managers when integrating new hires into the organization.
- Implement fingerprint-supported background checks and teaching certification of all applicable employees.
- Administer employee benefit programs, answer employee questions, support claim resolution, and maintain related systems.
- Support the performance review process; provide employees and managers with information about the process, policies, job duties, and process for promotion.
- Lead employee recreation and recognition programs.
- Maintain employee records.
- Responsible for new hire, termination, and change of status forms with payroll. Serve as employee liaison to assist in problem resolution with issues related to benefit deductions and pay.
- Coordinate and ensure completion of employee exit interviews. Report outcome of exit interview information to management and tracks/maintains data.
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human resource management, and other similar degree.
- Five to eight years previous work experience as an HR Generalist or Senior Generalist.
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of personnel administration;
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of the Internet.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and make deadlines.
- Demonstrates good judgment; approachable and professional; solid problem solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated; well organized.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Fadac Resources
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Product Manager (Expatraite) at Fadac Resources
- Modern Trade Executive at Fadac Resources
- National Sales Manager at Fadac Resources
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Fadac Resources
- Graphic Designer at Fadac Resources
- Know More About Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Officer at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Secretary/Junior HR at OfficeMakers International
- Practice Coordinator at KPMG
- Human Resource Coordinator at Mc Timothy Associates
- Human Resource Organisational Development (HR OD) Consultant at PACT
- Head of People & Organizational Development at WaterAid
- Team Lead, HR Advisory at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
- HR/Admin Manager at HRLeverage Africa