The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Yola Sub Delegation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below:
Location: Jos, Plateau
- Handles the delegation's cash disbursements and payments, including salaries and working advances
- Prepares invoices for payment (by cash, check or bank transfer).
- Carries out daily cash count and reconciliation.
- Participates in cash-flow management, ensuring sufficient liquidity. Handles cash replenishment from the bank.
- Assists the Welcome department in all administrative activities as requested or is in charge of a small welcome department if manageable by one person.
- Participates in organizing pick-up and accommodation (hotel, apartment, house) for staff and guests.
- Interacts with relevant authorities (ministries, consulates, etc.) regarding certificates, visas, permits, registration, etc.
- Helps organize staff travel (plane, train, bus, etc.) by the most effective costs/mean and, if required, coordinates drop-off at / pick-up from airports, stations, etc.
Education and Experience Required
- Secondary School or Technical College
- Fluent command of English and/or French
- Computer literacy
- 2 years work experience in a similar field
- Desire profile and skills:
- People management
- Team work & Collaboration
- Representing the ICRC
- Beneficiary & Client focused
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and contact details of three referees to: ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org Clearly indicate the job title and Location as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)
In the body of the mail, please indicate the following in the format as seen:
- Current location
- Languages you speak
- Years of relevant experience
- NYSC status
- Late application will not be considered
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- However, ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.