Field Sales Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 13 November, 2018
Deadline: 20 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client in the Production industry is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Field Sales Manager
Location Eastern and Northern Nigeria
- Our client is urgently in need of a Field Sales Manager- North.
- The job holder is responsible for developing and executing sales marketing plans to drive revenue and distribution.
- Coordinate the activities of the Territory Sales Officers
- Design Route/Journey plan of the Territory Sales Team
- Provide on the job coaching through scheduled accompaniment of the field force
- Recommend training needs for the field force
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly primary sales targets
- Manage Distributor Stocks
- Report competition activities through the Market Intelligence Report template
- Manage customer complaints
- Recommend strategies to grow regional sales
- Manage the expenses of the field force
- Take responsibility for the safety of the field force and company assets in the region
- Implement planned sales strategies
- Manage distributors’ credit facilities and monitors customer statement of accounts
- Oversee/assign Territory Sales Officer to coordinate 3p activities, such as activations, promos etc within assigned territory/region.
- Liaise with Sales Operation Manager and logistic team to ensure prompt delivery of orders.
- Must have a B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- A Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Must have Five (5) years or more cognate work experience, working as a Field Sales Manager in a Production company
- Must be resident in Kano State.
Competency and Skills:
- Sales fundamentals
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Advance market workings
- Good communication skills
- Personnel management
- Excellent Customer Service Oriented and Open minded
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Leadership Skills
- Analytical skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Use Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Fab Juice Bar
- Telemarketers at Herbary Cure
- Sales Executives at Icojon
- Technical Sales Executive (Corporate) at SENRI Limited
- Head, Business Development (Marine) at Alan & Grant
- Sales Official at Almond Technologies
- Software Sales and Marketing Officer at Uptitek Infotech Limited
- Senior Marketing Officer at Greenfield Health Management Limited