Coordinator, Continuous Service Improvement (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: 20 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Coordinator, Continuous Service Improvement (Supervisory)
- Develop a service improvement plan for all internal and business operational teams
- Manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of IT services.
- Maintain IS Service Catalogue, drive IS Service improvement initiatives, communicate achievements, collate and verify Service Level requirements and facilitate the monitoring and reporting of IS Service Level Agreement in general.
- Identify and report ROI
- Disseminate information and liaise with other service Management areas to drive service delivery
- Gather business requirements and translate to IS deliverables based on MTNN business plan.
- Negotiate and agree on SLAs with the business unit and OLA with other supporting business units
- Drive the implementation of vendor contracts to support IS objectives and validate adoption of IS service offerings
- Facilitate meetings with various IS units to discuss and resolve escalated or identified customers issues
- Manage and report on vendor performance
- Engage teams for improvement areas and follow-up with implementation of improvements to improve service and process performance
- Be an active and visible advocate of Release and Service improvement management.
- Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
- Smooth running of the CSI process. Ensuring that services improvement areas are identified, analyzed and followed up for implementation with minimal or no loss to the business.
- Compliance to ISO20000 standards and regulatory requirements
- Ensure alignment between the SDLC process and Release Management process
- Conduct organizational assessments to determine the current readiness and capability for change.; Assess Organizational Design impacts during the change process
- Manage the escalation of customer issues and customer satisfaction survey
- Initiate and maintain business engagement processes and customer engagement forums
- Ensure value is created through effective stakeholder management
- Collaborate with project teams to integrate Release management activities into the overall project and demand management plan.
- Collaborate with communication, training, HR and OD specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Open office plan
- General working conditions
- Will be required to work extra hours when necessary
Experience & Training
- First Degree in Computer Science or an IT equivalent degree
- Fluent in English
- Foundation Certificate in ITIL - IT Service Management
- Practitioner in ITIL Service Level Management will be an added advantage
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in Service Level Management
- Experience in IT support experience
- Relationship Management skills
- Project management Experience
- Experience dealing with change management issues
- Experience working with a range of Service providers
- Understanding of Service delivery and service support environment
- Demonstrate productivity, initiative, professionalism, customer service attitude, attention to detail and quality, ability to multitask, team focus, strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business knowledge and operational management experience
- Deep understanding and experience with IS technical systems including applications, servers, networking components, backups, disaster recovery, as appropriate.
- Excellent client service skills
- Effective problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Demonstrates competency in stakeholder management, change management, and influencing without authority
- ITIL Foundation Certificate, Practitioner in Continuous Service Improvement will be an added advantage
- A good understanding of statistical and analytical principles and processes
- Good interpersonal skills for written, oral and face to face communications
- Training in IT support
- Solid understanding and technical expertise in a broad range application and technical architecture components (applications/OS, database, network)
- Project Management methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
BA, BSc, HND or BTech
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Advisor Commercial Legal (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Energy Support Services (ESS) Specialist (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Business Relationship & Partner Management at MTN Nigeria
- Sim Registration Field Support Coordinator (Supervisor) at MTN Nigeria
- Analyst, Sales Support- Credit (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Closed Loop Feedback & Knowledge Delivery at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Customer Operations at MTN Nigeria
- Analyst, Customer Intelligence (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Coordinator, Disaster Recovery (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Hub Technical Engineer at NairaBet
- BackEnd Engineer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- QA Engineer (SaaS) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Technical Assistant to the CTO at Byteworks
- Data Assistant (Alive & Thrive) at Save The Children
- Mobile Developer (iOS) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Product Designer (IT/Software Development) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Graphic Designer & E-Commerce Analyst at BrandCo Nigeria Limited