- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Station Head at Discovery Cycle Professionals
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Discovery Cycle Professionals
Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the "DCP Ecosystem".
Role and Task Complexities:
- Head responsibility for sales and marketing, business development and new account development to assure maximum transportation revenue is developed for station.
- Guide, lead and support managers daily on issues if any associated with human resources, operations, communication, standardizing procedures, revenue enhancement and systems applications.
- Develop and implement plans, policies and programs to attain anticipated company needs in areas of functional responsibility.
- Review evaluation of costs, activities, operations and anticipate data to identify progress toward established business development objectives and goals.
- Ensure tractor acquisition and movement is being expedited safely plus in a timely manner.
- Ensure station facility offers professional, clean and safe working atmosphere for all employees.
- Direct as well as train management staff for sound human relations plus operational skills.
- Ensure rules, directives and methods are conveyed to all station personnel and ensure safety procedures and programs are executed and maintained.
- Utilize entire superior communication skills with purpose to motivate staff as well as develop effective working relations with executives, peers and clients.
Qualifications and Technical Requirement
- BSc in Mechanical engineering or a related engineering disciple
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
Knowledge and Competences
- Supervising Others and Conflict Resolution
- Emotional Intelligence and Communication Skills
- Performance management and Interviewing Skills
- Team Building and Delegation
- Coaching and analytical Problem Solving skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVS to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Discovery Cycle Professionals
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Logistics Officer at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- IT Officer at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Know More About Discovery Cycle ProfessionalsSimilar Jobs
- General Purpose Maintenance Technician at Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Broadcast Engineer at Planet Radio 101.1FM
- ECP Commissioning Engineer at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Aluminium Technician at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Electrical Technician at Eko Maintenance Limited
- HVAC Technician at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Professional Safety Crane Operator at Manal Nigeria Incorporated
- Generator Maintenance Technician at NAMPAK