Programme Coordinator at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is a foremost engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector: Hands-on Technical Training, Power Projects and Consulting Services, Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services, Procurement and Supply of Power Equipment and Facilities Management Services to the Power Sector.
- Interfacing between the company and participants.
- Identify lapses and the resources required to deliver the programmes.
- Develop Power program class schedule and ensure strict adhererance by facilitator.
- Ensure continuous interaction with stakeholders to set expectations, review objectives and coordinate resources towards achieving program goals.
- Market Power programmes to target audience.
- Accountability to program financial performance.
- Oversees program advert, student registration , payment and execution.
- Follow up on outstanding payments.
- Ensure the program is in line with Company Standards.
- Continuously inform all stake holders within the company of any new information on on-going.
- Serves as a liaison officer between the company and registered students
- Prepare Manuals and deliver lectures for the professional courses when the need arises.
- Any other function as may be directed by management
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc/ B.Eng /HND (Electrical /Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related discipline)
- Must possess a Strong team spirit and to relate to other cultures, values and norms.
- Above 5 years experience with Managerial skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ready to Travel
- Multi-tasking capability.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org use the position as the subject title.
- Recent Jobs from Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Operations & Projects Support Officer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Know More About Aeti Power Systems and Controls LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Executive Assistant to Senior Management at Data & Scientific Inc
- Business Analyst at Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Mt.Sinai Hospitals
- Female Personal Assistant at Aracely Limited
- Front Desk/ Customer Service Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Admin Manager at Cambel Shipping and Logistics Service Limited
- OTC (Over The Counter) Manager at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Operation/Admin Manager at Tyonex Nigeria Limited