Production Manager at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 9 November, 2018
Deadline: 13 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, an Oil and Gas firm with other line of businesses is looking to fill the position below:
Location: Owerri, Imo
- Plan, organize and control production to ensure that goods are produced on time, within budget and up to standard.
- Schedule and manage daily production team. Set goals, monitor key performance by conducting performance appraisals.
- Forecast, set and manage production budgets and implement cost control programs.
- Analyze and report status of staff and issues on machines to senior Management.
- Develop, implement, manage and communicate plans to ensure quality in production.
- Applicants must be resident in Owerri, Imo State or its Environs.
- Min of Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in any Engineering related field
- Technical experience of 3-5 years
- Must have proven knowledge on PVC production. Knowledge on water/tissue production is an added advantage
- Marketing experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV (MS WORD) Format to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate would be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Willers Solutions
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Executive at Willers Solutions
- Know More About Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Crown Flour Mill Limited Graduate Trainee Programme at Crown Flour Mills
- Process Officer - Cereal at Promasidor
- Graduate Trainee Scheme: Manufacturing & Operations at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Factory Manager at Adexen
- Management Graduate Trainee at Food Concepts Plc
- Laboratory Technician at Armorsil West Africa
- Quality Control Officer at Armorsil West Africa
- Management Consultant - Production Operations at The Place