- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Non Fuel Revenue (NFR) Lead at Enyo Retail & Supply
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Enyo Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
Non Fuel Revenue (NFR) Lead
- The role is responsible for coordinating, implementing and monitoring all NFR short- and long-term strategic business objectives.
- Also, overseeing daily activities and financial aspects of real-estate and other commercial non-fuel revenue business streams, such as confectionery, Auto-workshop and retail stores.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Sales, Operations and Business Development:
- Ensure effective supervision of NFR business chain (Confectionery, Auto-workshop and real estate)
- Develop new NFR ideas and partnerships as well as improve and or expand on existing business.
- Keep track of new developments in all NFR business chain in the local and global downstream industry
- Ensure revenue and growth targets for NFR channels are achieved.
- Ensures effective liaison with NFR stakeholders for desired results.
- Identify and adopt new profitable partnerships for NFR
- Ensures effective liaison with relevant internal and external retail/NFR stakeholders/customers for desired results.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences, Real Estate Management or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in Retail Sales or Business Analysis within the downstream Oil & Gas sector. Technical experience is a bonus too.
- Good business development skills
- Ability to develop innovative ideas to drive top and bottom line, testing, learning and refining and then operationalising them
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills
- Good networking, marketing and teaming skills
- Relationship Management.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Enyo Retail & Supply
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Fleet Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Specialties Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Key Accounts Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Government Relations Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Know More About Enyo Retail & SupplySimilar Jobs
- Reporter and Business Development Officer at CEOAfrica
- Sales Operation Executive at Hazon Holdings
- Business and Marketing Assistant at TL First
- Retail Personnel at Pivotage Consulting
- Business Development Executive at Pivotage Consulting
- Medical Sales Representative at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Marketing Officer at UCOM Technologies
- Account Executive - Telco (Emerging Africa) at Dell