Administrative Officer at Health Plus Limited
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: 29 November, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Health Plus Limited
HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
Reference #: HP/CEO/AO
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
- The Administrative Officer will be responsible for the day to day general administration of the Strategy & Planning Department.
- He/She will be reporting to the Strategy & Planning Manager
- The successful candidate will ensure proper data management and analysis is achieved during cross functional meetings.
- Accounting, Administration, Advisory, Analysis, Analytics, Communications, Data Analysis, Data Capturing, Data Management, Executive Management, Finance, Programme Assistant, Project Management, Research and Development, Strategic Communication
- Industries: Accounting, Admin, Office & Support, Bookkeeping, Consulting Services, Management Consulting
- Draft Letters and Memos as directed.
- Record Keeping: Update and Maintain Departmental Files;
- Distribute Mails
- Take Minutes of Meetings
- Receive clients, suppliers, Visitors to the organisation in a professional and friendly manner
- Render administrative support to the department by generating and assisting to generate timely and appropriate correspondence, presentations
- Provide support in managing day to day office operations and processes while supporting broad functions across board
- Provide Cover for Colleagues who are on leave.
- Any other task as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or any related field.
- 2 years relevant work experience preferably from a well-structured organisation
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Effective and Efficient Business writing skills
- Numerate, with good finance abilities and capable of managing budgets
- Strong forecasting and planning skills; able to correct assess the needs of the Business
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, most practically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Sound analytical reasoning
- Demonstrates sound decision making & problem solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- High level of Integrity
- Excellent Interpersonal & people skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong emotional intelligence
- High level of personal effectiveness; able to prioritize and manage time
- Detail Orientation
- Adaptable & dependable
- Can effectively apply initiative.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Health Plus Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Procurement & Category Officer at Health Plus Limited
- Head Projects at Health Plus Limited
- Store Officer at Health Plus Limited
- Senior Procurement Officer at Health Plus Limited
- Senior Procurement Officer (Pharmacist) at Health Plus Limited
- Internal Audit Officer at Health Plus Limited
- Head, Business Development at Health Plus Limited
- Chief Financial Officer at Health Plus Limited
- Procurement Officer (Non Inventory) at Health Plus Limited
- Pharmacist at Health Plus Limited
- Beauty Advisor at Health Plus Limited
- Data Center & System Administrator at Health Plus Limited
- Pharmacy Services Officer at Health Plus Limited
- Know More About Health Plus LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Admin Intern at Adcem Healthcare Limited
- Account Officer/Software Trainer at LeadHire Limited
- Outlet Associate Manager at Afrimash
- Supervisor at Woollen and Synthetic Textile Manufacturing Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Sales Force Consulting
- Administrative Assistant at Mercy Corps
- Operations Officer, Flight Services at Landover Company Limited
- Head, E-Product Operations at First Bank