Chief Executive Officer at KPMG
Posted on: 6 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG Nigeria - Our client is a Public Private Participation (PPP) Company, setup to facilitate and manage the operations of a large and fast-developing industrial base.
Chief Executive Officer
Ref #: NCO31
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will report directly to the Board, and would be responsible for setting and driving our client’s strategic business direction, ensure compliance with governing policies and manage business risk.
Detailed Job Description
- Provides leadership and inspiration to the Executive Team in developing and implementing the vision, strategy and board of directors’ recommendations for the Company.
- Leads the Company’s annual business planning and budgeting process and also define the compliance benchmark standards
- Articulate and oversee the translation of high level corporate strategies and growth plans into transactional and operational strategies
- Liaise with the relevant industry, government and/or regulatory bodies and ensure that the Company’s interests are presented and protected.
- Create an enabling environment that empowers management and staff to develop the capability to achieve set goals and objectives; proactively and innovatively respond to opportunities and challenges in the business environment.
- Monitor the Company’s performance to ensure effective implementation of the recommendations of the Board of Directors and shareholders
- Coordinate succession planning for key roles within the Company
- Manage the delivery of the Company’s budget and execution of projects
- Oversee the presentation of statutory reports and drive the implementation of recommendations arising from statutory reviews (e.g. audit, tax, risk etc.)
- Shape the definition of sustainability and social responsibility within Company and lead the adoption of the appropriate culture to entrench sustainable and socially responsible practices.
- Role model ethical behaviours and encourage all employees to conduct their activities in accordance with all applicable laws and the Company’s standards and policies, including its environmental, safety and health policies.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's in any discipline and a Master’s Degree in any business related discipline.
- Minimum of 20 years post-graduation experience, with 10 years in senior management position out of which at least 2 years’ experience as a Deputy Managing Director, Executive Director or its equivalent.
- Track record of working with multilateral stakeholders and shareholders
- Well-reputed thought leader in project development and financing in Nigeria / West Africa.
- Ability to work in start-up mode, setup and grow a new enterprise.
- Experience in managing transition from project development to core operational management of the business.
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Business development skills
- Strategic communication.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from KPMG
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Chief Finance Officer at KPMG
- Project Director at KPMG
- Know More About KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Administration Officer at Sales Force Consulting
- HR/Admin Officer at Aldelia Limited
- Head of Support Services at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Executive Assistant at KraksTV
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Owens and Xley
- Deputy Registrar (Operations) at Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN)
- Registrar/Chief Executive at Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN)