- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Senior Software Engineer at Crown Interactive
Posted on: 6 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Crown Interactive
Crown Interactive delivers innovative, cost-effective, service aggregation solutions to the Telecom, Media and Technology-based sectors. Starting in 2005, this London-based business has gained ground-breaking expertise integrating business systems with evolving information technology. Based on the local demands of emerging markets, a new operation has been launched with its head office in Lagos, Nigeria. We also have a base in Washington DC.
Senior Software Engineer
- We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions.
- You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Python, C++) and the Java/J2EE platform
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Crown Interactive career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Crown InteractiveSimilar Jobs
- Integrated Database Management System Consultant at RTI International
- JAVA Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Laravel Developer at Bet9ja
- Technical Product Specialist at Paystack
- Software Tester at Ecscorp Resources
- Ware House Data Collection Officer at INTERSOS
- Technical Lead at Comercio Partners
- IT Manager at Genesis Studios Limited