Equinox is a solid reputation leading edge manufacturer of Home, Office, Hotel, School and Laboratory furniture. We are known for completing projects to the highest quality standards on time, using our innovative and state-of-the-art design and manufacturing processes, with our world class production team.
If you want to be part of the team you must thrive in an ever-changing environment as no two days are the same. You should be enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and be able to multi task and help out wherever you are needed.
We are recruiting professional truck drivers to be employed on a full time basis. Candidates should be highly motivated and have a record of exceptional performance.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from factory
- Conveyance of staff to and from meetings and marketing outreach
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedule
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Monitor and carry out routine checks of Vehicles and Report Accordingly.
- Ensure that Company Vehicles are driven safely, reduce the possibility of theft and damage
- Record all movement in the Vehicle log book provided for the vehicle.
- Carry out other duties assigned by Management. Inform administration of the renewal of insurance and vehicle papers 30days in advance before the expiration of the existing policy/ papers.
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements
- Ensure the company vehicles are clean at all times (interior and exterior
- A Valid National Driver’s License Class G or Class D
- Must have a good social behavior
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of verifiable truck driving experience
- Driver must have a basic knowledge of communicating in English or Pidgin English. Any other Nigerian language will be an added advantage
- Driver must be able to work independently
- Must have a clean driving
- Must be well mannered.
- Must be familiar with the Nigerian roads
- Must be knowledgeable with Safety Procedures, Traffic Laws, State and Federal transit Regulation
- A minimum of Secondary School (WAEC or NECO)
Note: Applicant must reside on the mainland. Ikeja and its environs more at an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below