Management Trainees at Nigerian Foundries Limited - Nigeria
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Nigerian Foundries Limited - Nigeria
Nigerian Foundries Ltd (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-Sahara with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. The foundry complex is located at Sango-Otta, Ogun State Nigeria.
- Two Year Program for fresh university graduates who have completed compulsory NYSC program.
- Candidates should possess a discipline in Foundry Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Civil Engineering, Material and Metallurgical Engineering e.t.c.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of 3D AutoCAD and Solid works.
- Must be a computer literate
- Must have passion for Foundry Engineering.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com using Management Trainee as subject of email.
Note: Fresh graduate who have passion for foundry and is willing to learn and hungry for career advancement only should apply.
- Know More About Nigerian Foundries Limited - NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Restaurant Management Trainee at Sundry Foods Limited
- Graduate Trainee - Teller at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- Trainee Engineer - Civil and Piping at International Energy Services Limited (IESL)
- Graduate Assistant (CONUASS 1) at Gombe State University
- NYSC, Pre-Service & I.T Intern at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 at KPMG
- NYSC Intern, GE Grid Solutions at GE - General Electric
- NYSC Intern - Lagos at GE - General Electric