Nextgen Management Partners is a people development and management consulting firm committed to working with C-suite executives, managers and front-line employees to help organizations develop and maintain peak performance at every level.
Nextgen’s functional service offerings cover all key topics in the areas of executive strategy, executive search and talent management and executive development solutions.
HR and Management Consulting Professional
- Do you have experience designing and delivering training Programs, executing Talent Acquisition for clients (identifying, attracting, qualifying, interviewing, credentialing, selling, closing, and onboarding candidates) and providing management support advisory to companies of all sizes?
- We are a Corporate Strategy and HR Solutions Company based in Lekki Phase 1. We are seeking an engaging and passionate individual with previous experience of working closely with the businesses to implement behavioural and management development approaches as well as drive and facilitate learning and development programs.
A professional at this position level will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in designing and implementing talent management initiatives that address areas such as talent selection, onboarding, succession planning, workforce development, employee engagement and retention, rewards and recognition, and performance management.
Manage Learning and Development (L&D) Programs:
- Managing the planning, design and delivery of all customer and people development programmes including ensuring business development and marketing activities of the training programs.
Management Advisory Services:
- Ensure the successful development, execution, and iteration of our consulting services, including signing up new clients, servicing existing ones, generating new business leads and scaling our brand in the marketplace.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree/Msc/MBA in HR, Management, Business or another related field required.
- Work experience, ideally within management or HR consulting,
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in L&D Training Programs, Management Advisory, talent management or organizational development programs (e.g., talent selection, succession planning, workforce development, employee engagement and retention, rewards and recognition, and performance management).
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Must have excellent project management skills.
- Must possess exceptional PC skills, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to gather and evaluate information/data to identify opportunities.
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org