Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, a company in haulage industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Customer Services Officer
Position Summary: Who will be managing our customers, handling of existing accounts, who can take care of complaints and queries and pro-actively follow the resolution?
- Handles incoming calls or inquiries from prospective customers or clients
- Assists customers effectively by solving customer disputes
- Provides customer additional information or explains services
- Discusses products offered and ensures customer satisfaction
- Tactfully handles confrontational or stressful interactions with the public
- Completes supporting paperwork and data entry as required
- Accurately captures customer information
- Creates and maintains service reports
Minimum of 2 years working experience is required for the position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc.).
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Handles confidential financial and personal information appropriately
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Possess strong problem solving skills.
Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com