The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Production Manager - Utility
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations CPP and Utility
- Ensures personally the safety of personnel and the process safety of the Area.
- Responsible for all aspects of performance of the Area; single point of accountability.
- Functions as a link between Operations for the Area and the Technical Department
- Optimizes operating parameters in consultation with the Technical Department and the Area Head
- Implements optimization objectives in coordination with the Shift in Charge Supervisors.
- Analyses unit performance and recommends or implements appropriate remedial actions.
- Optimizes consumption of utilities, chemicals and catalysts.
- Follows up on Maintenance activities
- Oversees upkeep of documents, systems and procedures
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in refinery utility operations, or any major utility plant.
- Demonstrated ability to generate or closely supervise generation of key operating manuals and procedures for the area of responsibility.
- Track record of commitment to safety and the development of his team. Fully conversant with water chemistry, N2 generation system and Membrane technology
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
All Vacancies at Dangote Group can be found HERE