The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Shift Field Engineer, ISBL Units
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations Process ISBL and Offsites
- We are looking for Operations Shift Field In charge Isbl Units Candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery,experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Follow company tenets
- Lead Shift Field Officers For field activities
- Guide Field engineers in critical equipment change over as per the standard operating procedures
- Issue Work permits for respective area equipment & lines maintenance jobs
- Take approval for inter lock by pass by following the interlock bypass procedure in coordination with shift supervisor & Panel officer in case of maintenance of equipment or instar tags
- Co-ordinate safe handover to maintenance.
- Manage work permit& accountable for permit extension & closure
- Maintain Safety check lists of all the equipment.
- Ensure Healthiness of Portable gas detectors.
- Plant specific hazard training to contractors
- Maintain head count register of the entire block by keeping the register at the entry of the plant.
- Leading field officers team for emergency handling
- Act as a reliever of SIC in case of any exigency
- reviewing field officers log book and log sheets and report abnormalities
- Taking field rounds for super critical machines and report abnormalities
- Conduct SOP and emergency procedures training to field officers
- Conduct Tool box talk
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- BE / B.Tech / BS / Diploma Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 08 – 15 years’ experience in refinery operations
- Demonstrated ability to generate or closely supervise generation of key operating manuals and procedures for the area of responsibility.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
All Vacancies at Dangote Group can be found HERE