IT Technician at Saerimner Limited (BonanzaWin)
Posted on: 24 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Saerimner Limited (BonanzaWin)
A fast-growing international company is seeking an experienced and driven individual to join its sports betting and gaming start-up in Nigeria.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a dynamic organization which encourages entrepreneurship and initiative.
- Installs, tests, and commissions various components as upgrades to existing systems as well as the assembly of complete platforms.
- Provides feedback to identify shortages and discrepancies and plans to arrive at appropriate solutions for installation efforts.
- Coordinates with site personnel to accomplish equipment installations.
- Service and support for MS Windows computers
- Provide support for Network infrastructure and devices
- Provide support and recommendations on best practices for IT maintenance, applications for efficiency, new software & technologies
- Configure and deploy new and refurbished workstations, laptops, tablets, printers and peripheral equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, update and maintain workstations, tablets and laptops.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot printers/copiers as well as manage toner requests.
- Setup and support audio/visual equipment for presentations and trainings on and off site.
- Install and configure peripherals including scanners, external drives, monitors and other peripheral hardware.
- Removal/disposal of non-functional equipment
- Monitor network to ensure network functionality and availability to all system users.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair cabled, wireless and other network infrastructure.
- Support existing/new server/s and administer access rights for all users in the office.
- 3+ years of experience including troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing Intel/AMD based personal computers and laptops, twisted pair cable installation, terminations and testing.
- 3+ years of experience installing and maintaining MS Windows computers, MS Windows operating systems
- Related industry experience in information technology or engineering
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Excellent communication, effective interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Attention to details
- Get it done attitude
Routine Administrative Tasks:
- Create and maintain inventory, which may include hardware, software and various items such as laser printer cartridges and peripheral equipment.
- Maintaining documentation of processes, procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
- Monitor and report IT expenses.
- Assist with preparation of operating budgets based on estimated and actual expenditures for IT systems and support needs.
- Keep IT equipment, storage area and work area clean and organized
- Professional knowledge of network technologies and Windows clients
- Experience in handling servers and related access management control
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, identify and isolate technical issues
- Willing to take ownership of issue analysis and resolution efforts and commit to 'doing what it takes' to resolve technical issues regardless of the effort or timeframe required.
- Ability to work and cooperate well with people
- Working in a structured manner
- Service minded
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Recent Jobs from Saerimner Limited (BonanzaWin)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Territory Manager at Saerimner Limited (BonanzaWin)
- Know More About Saerimner Limited (BonanzaWin)Similar Jobs
- Health Management Information Systems Specialist at fhi 360
- Fullstack LAMP Developer at Alister Greene Consulting
- Systems Administrator at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Graphic Designer at Fadac Resources
- Information Systems Auditor at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Graphics Designer at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Test Automation Engineer at GitLab Inc.
- Graphics Designer at Transsion Holdings