Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
Off-Grid Supply Chains Consultant
Direct Report: PMO/Results Management Lead
Business Unit: General
- Identify various supply chains already in operation (e.g. for Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCGs), domestic goods, farming implements/consumables) and mapping complete logistics and handling costs
- Identify various mechanisms of consumer financing (bank debts, leases, micro finance etc.) and relating this to purchasing power
- Evaluate the applicability and synergies of various existing supply chains for off-grid solutions
- Prepare an approach note for engaging with such supply chains
- Present potential supply-chains on the opportunities in the sector
- All applicants are expected to have either a minimum of an MS/MA/MBA with at least 10 years of relevant experience; a BS/BA degree with at least 15 years of relevant experience or a degree less than a BS/BA with at least 20 years of experience.
- Experience of supply chain management in FMCG/Pharma/Farming sector in Nigeria
- Experience in operation of supply chains
- Experience of working with and MNC private sector supply chains belonging to the above sectors
- Effective communication skills and coordinating between various stakeholders, including government departments and private sector organisations, logistic providers, local commercial banks etc.
- Ability to initiate and manage change and to recognize and adjust to rapidly changing conditions;
- Strong communication and presentation skills including ability to write reports;
- High level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including ability to build alliances and collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity;
- Ability to maintain high standards of integrity; establish straightforward, productive relationships;
- Ability to treat individuals with fairness and respect, demonstrating sensitivity for ethnic, cultural and gender differences.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org