Head Chef at Foodie-Varsity
Posted on: 22 October, 2018
Deadline: 19 November, 2018
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Foodie-Varsity
Foodie-Varsity is not just another delivery service next door, we are looking to becoming a food network across Africa. We can achieve this by empowering and encouraging community leaders to advocate for and increase access to healthy, locally-grown food.
- We’re currently looking for a chef assistant to work for us on a permanent basis. This role is multi-faceted so please read the role specification before applying
- This role will involve working wth the head chef of a start-up food restaurant therefore we would need someone is able to work with people, think on their feet and can hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
- Preferences who be given to candidates who are articulate, have work in the hotel/retail/restaurant industry and lives in close proximity to our shop.
- Please read our FAQ section to familiarize yourself with our policies as our interviews will be based on the knowledge embedded in the answer section
- Be able to take food orders in person and on phone in a professional but cordial manner.
- Responsible for day-day upkeep of shop. This involves ensuring that the customers eating space is clean and hygienic.
- Stock and inventory management of administrative and food office supplies
- Advanced culinary skills is necessary
- Time management and customer service skills.
- Preferences will be given to those who can operate a till or POS system without supervision
- We are looking for honesty and reliability.
- All candidates will be subject to a background check
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: Admin@foodie-varsity.net
- Know More About Foodie-VarsitySimilar Jobs
- Chef at PorkMoney
- Chef at Imo International Health Systems
- Chef at Box Residence
- Chef at Willers Solutions
- Executive Chef at Gran Melia Hotel
- Cooks and Bakers at Winnys Meal Limited
- Chef at Nera Hotels
- Cook at Hubmart Stores Limited