Diction Educator at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: 2 November, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery, Primary & Secondary Schools in Lagos, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Location: Festac & Ikeja, Lagos
Employment type: Fixed term contract
- To develop and present comprehensive lesson plans with a focus on English phonetics as well as foster an active learning environment.
- Have strong influence on pupil's style of speaking which is as a factor of the choice of words, the accent, inflection, intonation and speech-sound quality.
- To effectively maintain students’ interest and provide interactive atmosphere in the classroom.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- B.Sc in English Language/linguistics or any related field of study
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A female candidate would be preferred.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience as a diction tutor.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the role i.e. Diction Educator OR Hausa Language Educator as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Bradfield Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Hausa Language Educator at Bradfield Consulting
- Know More About Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Secondary School IT Instructor at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- Information Education and Communication (IEC) Technical Advisor at Medecins Du Monde
- Technical Drawing Teacher at S-TEE Schools
- Deputy Rector at Grundtvig Institute
- MEL Education Specialis at DevTech Systems, Inc.
- Geography Teacher at Goshen International Schools
- Experienced Female Toddler Teacher at Millie's International School
- House Parent at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls