- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Digital Marketer at Swift Networks
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Swift Networks
Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a creative technical position as we hope to maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
- Focus on the strategic development of core insights that lead to compelling paid and owned digital initiatives and their integration within all marketing initiatives across channels to drive brand awareness, consideration, and lead generation.
- Manages digital efforts, from strategy to implementation and analysis, providing strategic guidance that helps improves integrated creative executions. Possesses digital thought-leadership far beyond “traditional” digital creative to innovative, category-first executions.
- Executes comprehensive digital media strategy and communications plans to engage audiences.
- Be a digital trendsetter, innovator and progressive thinker that connect digital to all other aspects of our business to drive growth.
- See marketing as an opportunity for ongoing storytelling and be able to integrate digital as a critical part of bringing the story to life
- Inspire digital media and creative ideas that meet consumer needs for entertainment, engagement and information while meeting business needs that include increasing consideration and leads.
- Have a strong understanding of integrated marketing, particularly social media and CRM.
- Write powerful briefs, then provide clear, inspiring creative briefings to internal and external creative teams, while remaining an active contributor throughout the development of the execution.
- Assume ownership of digital media strategy. Review and revise periodically so that social strategy is fully integrated within all other strategic initiatives: brand, digital and media.
- Oversee all social media efforts, from strategy and planning to implementation and analysis
- Act as a consumer advocate to fully understand communications and digital experiences from the consumer perspective.
- Monitor, track, and partner with new emerging social platforms and identify and analyze trends and shifts in social behaviour.
- The job holder must have a Bachelor's Degree Second Class (Upper division) in Business, Communication or Marketing related discipline with a minimum of 4 years' post qualification experience preferably in media and communication industry.
- Possession of a Master's Degree and experience in developing strategic business plan in digital media sphere will be an added advantage.
- 4 years experience to create digital and social strategies that drive development of digital experiences and digital campaigns for leading brands.
- Have a passion for digital trends that drive consumer behavior and that affect the way brands communicate. They must always be at the intersection of digital culture and creativity.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about the digital space, has an innate curiosity about consumer behavior, and a strong storyteller.
- Web Marketing.
- Website optimization.
- Proven ability to rapidly synthesize large quantities of information, identify critical observations and insights and summarize, identifying implications and opportunities.
- Active user of digital, mobile and social media & SEO.
- Must be google and Oracle certified.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills. Must be able to write simply and persuasively.
- Excellent presentation skills (both in-person and via phone), including the ability to communicate effectively with a range of client audiences from CEO to staff working on the ground.
- Diplomatic and professional with the ability to work well with all levels of staff (both internal and external)
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Must be target driven
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Passion and empathy for the consumer’s perspective
- Strong understanding of the digital media landscape
- Ability to effectively manage competing initiatives and priorities.
- Flexibility and creative approach to problem solving.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Qualified and interested candidates should please attach an updated CV while sending in their applications.
- Recent Jobs from Swift Networks
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Manager, Brands and Marketing at Swift Networks
- Know More About Swift NetworksSimilar Jobs
- Sonographer at Maps Medical Laboratory Services
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at Maps Medical Laboratory Services
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Maps Medical Laboratory Services
- Physical Training Instructor - D3 at Nigerian Navy
- Medical Assistant - F1 at Nigerian Navy
- Physiotherapist - F3 at Nigerian Navy
- Public Health Officer - F3 at Nigerian Navy
- Occupational Therapist - F3 at Nigerian Navy