- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
General Manager at Adexen
Posted on: 17 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a well-known Construction group, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Reference: 1508
Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Supervise all department managers and manage the revenue and profitability of the company. Manage and coordinate all the company’s activities, lead the divisional heads, deal with existing clients and develop new clients.
- Develop and execute annual budgets, mid and long term strategic plans.
- Daily supervision of managers in various departments.
- Manage the generation of financial and operations reports and develop policies and procedures to manage the company.
- Generate company annual and strategic plans and develop efficient processes and controls to manage business.
- Work with managers to develop strategies, market the company’s services and explore new businesses.
- Monitor all contractual obligations (commercial and technical) and execute project within cost, time, sticking to stated quality and safety parameters in the project charter.
- Implement and ensure compliance with various procedures in line with the company’s policies.
- Maintain and improve good public relations with the customers and suppliers and liaise with the principals to support agency management.
- Gain the support of the executive management and manage all areas of operations to ensure revenues, profits and return on investment are maximized, risk is managed and cost is controlled in line with the budget and business plans.
- Manage daily functions of operations with a focus on providing maximum customer satisfaction while achieving operational and sales objectives.
- Execute technical and commercial capabilities in the EPCI spectrum to ensure PESL positions for industry opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree and Master's degree in Management, preferably MBA.
- Minimum of 10 years offshore experience with records of excellence in EPCI deliverable.
- Experience in platform upgrades, sub-sea IRM including rigid pipe and flexi lay.
- Experience in producing operational procedures.
- Knowledge of SPM and FSPO Installation and maintenance.
- Extensive knowledge of Project management and Supervision.
- Vast knowledge of the marine industry and good number of contacts.
- Deep understanding of Installation of gas injection systems and flow lines.
- Ability to inspect Platform using standard techniques.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Adexen
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Project Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Know More About AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Director of Admissions at Golborn
- Front Office Officer at Cromwell Courtyard Hotel
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at House of Ravissant (HOR)
- Human Resources Officer/Admin Officer at Smart Partners
- Practice Manager at Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Intern at LoftyInc Allied Partners
- Confidential Secretary at Planet Radio 101.1FM
- Personal Assistant to the MD at Aldelia Limited