Head, Agric Channels and Liabilities at GVA Partners
Posted on: 16 October, 2018
Deadline: 20 October, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, a Telecoms Company in Nigeria, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Head, Agric Channels and Liabilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of clearly defined value propositions for Agric. Liability segment.
- Develop strategies to achieve the fees and Commission (Non-Interest Income) objectives of the financial year as well as monthly expectations.
- Drive the top line revenue growth of the Agric segment through an understanding of market and customer trend analysis and develop targeted product offerings or marketing campaigns that improves customer engagement.
- Effectively identify market opportunities, develop relevant business value propositions and customer experience strategies to match these opportunities.
- Provide support and relevant information to sales and marketing teams to assist in the sales of products and services.
- Develop and execute key segment strategies including the development of segment marketing plans that ensures actualization of segment goals.
- Identify customer segment levers (segment profitability, acquisition and retention measurement and trends, market share, growth and cross sell) and drive each lever to achieve business objectives.
- Execute strategic market analysis that clearly defines growth opportunities within Agric. Liabilities segment.
- Design go-to-market strategies for new product introductions.
- Build our channel strategy for the Agric segment, including Agents in Agric markets, alternate channels etc.
- Define appropriate service levels to be provided to customers in the Agric. Liabilities segment from time to time.
- Build strategic partnerships with key partners to develop and grow Agribusiness Liabilities.
- Bachelor's or higher-level Degree in Agriculture or any other related discipline.
- 6-10 years’ post NYSC experience in the Agribusiness Industry as a Head/Manager.
- Experience interfacing with a wide variety of individuals including:
- Packing facility managers and supervisors
- Agriculture industry equipment experts
- Research and development scientists
- Regulatory experts
- Commercial and marketing leaders
- Business development leaders
- Operational and logistics personnel.
- Interpersonal relations
- Analytical ability
- Decision quality & Problem solving
- Organisational Competencies:
- Attention to Detail
- Continuous Learning
- Drive for Results
Method of Application
Apploicants should send their updated CV's in MS Word format and Cover Letters to: email@example.com and reference firstname.lastname@example.org with "the job title as the subject of the e-mail.
- Recent Jobs from GVA Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- ERP Program Manager and Transformation Leader at GVA Partners
- IT Program Manager at GVA Partners
- Agric and Financial Inclusion Analyst at GVA Partners
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Director, Agri Input - Expatriate at Adexen
- Agronomist - Rice Specialist at Rossland Consulting Limited
- General Manager- Agribusiness at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Field Agronomist at Solidaridad West Africa (SWA)
- Consultant (Developing the Bio-cultural Community Protocols for the Muturu Cattle Breed in Nigeria) at African Union Interafrican Bureau for Animal Resources (AU-IBAR)
- Food Security and Livelihoods Deputy Program Managers at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Food Security and Livelihoods Supervisors at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Food Security and Livelihoods Officers at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)