Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Stakeholder Democracy Network
Posted on: 15 October, 2018
Deadline: 25 October, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Stakeholder Democracy Network
Stakeholder Democracy Network is an International non-governmental organization that helps facilitate community development from a rights-based perspective. SDN operates in the Niger Delta where it is trying to help the communities affected by oil exploitation and the challenges of resource curse.
Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- To design and implement high-quality project-level monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) frameworks, to ensure that SDN’s projects are assessed and implemented based on robust evidence of what has been achieved, and a sound understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of our programmatic approaches.
This role has three key objectives:
- To support the development of high-quality MEL frameworks and tools for the collection and collation of relevant MEL data.
- To coordinate and deliver MEL data collection activities.
- To collate and analyse MEL data, and support project teams to document progress in the delivery of project outcomes and outputs, to assess the quality of project implementation, and to inform improvements to the delivery of projects.
N 200,000 - 300,000 (monthly).
Method of Application
Applicants s should send their Cover Letter and CV's to: email@example.com with a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer" OR Project Officer in subject line.
- Recent Jobs from Stakeholder Democracy Network
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Project Officer at Stakeholder Democracy Network
- Know More About Stakeholder Democracy NetworkSimilar Jobs
- Team Leader at Nuru International
- MEAL Director at Catholic Relief Services
- Community Resilience Team Lead at Catholic Relief Services
- Deputy Chief of Party at Catholic Relief Services
- MERL Officer at PACT
- Community Mobilization Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- State Governance Director at Creative Associates International
- Deputy Chief of Party at Creative Associates International