HR/Admin Advisor at Energi Talent Resourcing
Posted on: 15 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
Our Client, a leading E & P company who has over the years built an outstanding reputation for a commitment to excellence in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. They are currently looking to engage a suitable qualified professional who would be responsible for preparing and handling the day-to day accounting of operated and non-operated joint venture properties of the company.
If you would be interested in a highly engaging and rewarding opportunity as the HR/Admin Advisor for a leading E & P company then this is right for you:
As the HR/Admin Advisor, you would be:
- Develop and maintain employee-oriented workplace and programs that meet the needs of all employees for meaningful work, growth, challenge, communication, and effective leadership.
- Recommend, document, promote and communicate company policies, practices and procedures to ensure a safe, organized, convivial, empowering, non-discriminatory work place.
- Organizational development & change management.
- Ensure effective workplace information & communication technology.
- Manage internal communication, including newsletters across Corporate Services units.
- Recommend and develop effective performance management tools, including but not limited to annual appraisals.
- Conduct industry wide surveys to ensure competitiveness in employee benefits to ensure that the Company attracts and rewards the right talent, and retains superior employees.
- Working with the business to develop the design and architecture of the organization.
- Advising on, business specific organizational development interventions e.g. organization restructures, change management, performance management, after action reviews.
- Understanding and developing the health of the organization and the culture
- Developing, maintaining and delivering key talent programmes and supporting the overall development of capabilities across the organization.
- Developing and maintaining key management & personal development programmes
- To support teams in creating strong leadership and collective responsibility
The Successful Applicant
- For the successful HR/Admin Advisor, you will have:
- A first degree in social sciences or related discipline.
- Must have at least 10 years-experience in oil and gas
- Must have HR certifications and post-graduate degree
Method of Application
For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of you CV in MS WORD format using the job title as Subject.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Energi Talent Resourcing
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- JV Accountant at Energi Talent Resourcing
- End-User Sales at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Talent Management Specialist at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Know More About Energi Talent ResourcingSimilar Jobs
- Office Manager – NCA Joint Border Task Force Project at British High Commission
- Country Manager at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Head, Business Solutions at Work Place Centre Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Pause Factory
- HR Assistant at International Facilities Services Limited - IFS
- Talent Partnerships Coordinator at Andela
- Front Desk Executive/Receptionist at Lekki Miami Beach Resort Limited
- Training /Development and Performance Management Lead at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited