Head, Business Services and Advisory at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
Posted on: 12 October, 2018
Deadline: 18 October, 2018
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
DCSL Corporate Services Limited - Our client, a reputable Law Firm in Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Head, Business Services and Advisory
The successful Candidate will:
- Design the Firms Business Development Strategy and ensure alignment of strategy and business goals whilst also developing and executing business Development Plans for the Firm;
- Responsible for coordinating the identification and evaluation of new markets, identifying business opportunities and prospecting for new Clients in order to improve the firms market position and achieve financial growth
- Develop and explore various business strategies and opportunities for growth
- Coordinate and actively lead all business development efforts and initiatives and act as the Executive Relationship Manager to existing and prospective clients.
- Negotiate contracts, ensure financial success and monitor quality of service delivery on all business transactions.
- Provide weekly/quarterly reports/updates on successful briefs and contracts to the Head of Chamber/Managing partner when required.
- Maintain continuous engagement with key executive stakeholders within target organizations.
- Work in concert with the Management Team and/or Partners to achieve the Firms objectives and corporate goals.
- A Minimum – BSc in Social Sciences or related course
- A relevant master’s degree or professional qualifications (ICAN, ACCA or CFA) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years post NYSC experience with exposure in financial reporting, financial modeling, business development, relationship management, financial advisory, investment banking
- Proven excellent track record of achievement in this role or similar role in a dynamic corporate environment
- Ability to build and nurture strategic business relationships
- Ability to provide business acumen, energy and vision to the Firm
- Ability to conduct high level competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Associate - Corporate Commercial Group at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Associate - Senior Associate (Litigation) at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Associate - Litigation at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Associate - Corporate Commercial Group at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Know More About DCSL Corporate Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Branch Manager at Stanbic IBTC
- Personal Assistant at RapidSecure Guard Limited
- Finance and Admin Assistant at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Secretary at Bingreach Digital
- Corporate Strategist at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)
- Team Lead, Finance and Administration at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Administration and Logistics Officer at SOS Children Villages
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Health Plus Limited