System Administrator at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc - NIBSS
Posted on: 11 October, 2018
Deadline: 19 October, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Syst
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Grade: Banking Officer
Department: Technology Infrastructure
Division: Technology & Operations
Reports to: Unit Head, System Administration
- Review of Security logs and alerts
- Manage, operationally, the profiles, users and passwords within the access control of NIBSS systems.
- Manage the cryptographic keys, coordination of cryptographic ceremonies.
- Conduct security research.
- Operate the Hardware Security Modules (HSMs).
- Monitor the security systems (e.g. Nessus, Websense, Change Tracker e.t.c)
- Vulnerability assessment and analyze security patches of NIBSS Systems.
- Conduct periodic Security Assessment and Penetration Testing of key parameters of the NIBSS enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University. A master's degree or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification(s) is necessary to demonstrate proficiency in the functional objectives of the role. Hence, certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, MCP, will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience related to the Job
- University degree in Numerical Sciences;
- Good knowledge of Computer Networks;
- Good knowledge of Windows and UNIX flavoured Operating Systems;
- Knowledge of security tools and best practices;
- Understanding of programming techniques;
- Proficiency in MS Office suites;
- Microsoft Windows OS, Linux and Unix based OS;
- Application implementation, installation and support;
- Computer security and hardening;
- Penetration testing and vulnerability assessment;
- Implementation and management of endpoint protection tools;
- Active directory, SCOM, and SCCM;
- Virtualization and;
- Cryptographic modules
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Courage to challenge
- Team spirit
- Focus on excellent delivery
- IS Security
- Customer Focus
- Information analysis and management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc - NIBSS career website on 188.8.131.52 to apply
- Recent Jobs from Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc - NIBSS
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Service Support Officer at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc - NIBSS
- Know More About Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc - NIBSSSimilar Jobs
- Senior Software Developer at Broadshift Technologies Limited
- Deputy IT Operations Manager at AB Microfinance Bank
- Technical Lead - Senior Solution Architect at Ericsson
- Programmer at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Graphic Designer at Azarai
- Computer Engineer I (CONTISS 08) at Gombe State University
- Computer Engineer II (CONTISS 07) at Gombe State University
- System & Database Analyst II (CONTISS 07) at Gombe State University