Security Operative at Red Eye Security Limited
Posted on: 10 October, 2018
Deadline: 20 October, 2018
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Red Eye Security Limited
Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
Hour of Duty: One day on, One day off.
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Apply in person at our Office:
38 Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus Stop,
Yaba - Lagos State.
Note: Applicants should reside at Ikorodu axis.
- Know More About Red Eye Security LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Security Officer at G4S
- Security Operations Analyst I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Security Coordinator II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Security Operative/Guard at RoyalSec Service Company Limited
- Country Security Manager at International Medical Corps
- Security Officer at Montaigne Place
- Security Operations / Logistics Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Chief Security Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates