Real Estate Developer at Asset Management Group
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Asset Management Group
Asset Management Group is a leading consultancy firm which provides both financial, business and project advisory services focused on the entire real estate development value chain, ranging from land acquisition to concept development to property management services. In addition we organize teams of consultants for our clients ranging from Architects, Engineers, building consultants on each project. Our services cover key business decisions that help our clients develop and implement world-class projects with little or no setbacks from inception to completion.
Real Estate Developer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Development of project concepts and specifications.
- Identification of viable projects and preparation of business cases to support the Board of Directors in making decisions.
- Applying for funding and financing and developing capital budget
- Developing financial pro forma and writing business plans for multi-unit residential projects.
- Act as project manager for projects under development
- Tendering all contracts for professional services.
- Manage payments and the claims process during construction and reconcile budgets at end of construction.
- Monitor expenses against the budget.
- Review all contract changes and coordinate change control process – maintain records of all changes and required approvals.
- Develop strategies for leveraging the company’s assets to develop new projects.
- Make recommendations on new actions, goals and targets related to the development of new projects.
- Make recommendations with respect to financing, debt and financial sustainability of projects.
- Develop and manage timeliness for various activities to ensure strategic plans and critical development processes are carried out in a timely manner.
- Seek and develop viable partnerships to advance the company’s goal
- Prepare regular reports on progress, budgets, and expenditures related to the management of real estate development activities.
- Perform other related duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of best practice in real estate development.
- Proficient in the use of MS Project
- Ability to analyze various real estate development opportunities, including financial analysis.
- Ability to develop feasible plans and successfully implement the plans.
- Ability to lead teams to accomplish goals.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment.
- Ability to deal with diverse stakeholders.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in a related field such as Architecture or Urban Planning, Civil Engineering, Building Technology, project Management and any related course
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of six years’ experience working in real estate development including experience with project management and project costing of new development from concept through approvals, financing, construction and occupancy.
- Experience developing financial pro forma and business plans for new development.
- Experience securing financing for real estate projects.
- Experience working in partnerships.
- Experience developing consultation plans and leading consultation activity.
- Experience managing relationships with key stakeholders and contracted professionals.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
- Know More About Asset Management GroupSimilar Jobs
- Interior Designer at Equinox International Resources ltd
- Trainee Interior Consultant at PG Consulting limited
- Interior Architect at PG Consulting limited
- Construction Project Manager at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Quantity Surveyor at Colton Industries
- Project Architect at Modern Architectural Building Solutions
- Real Estate Intern at Coinbox Limited
- Real Estate Supervisor at Fosad Consulting