Graphic Artist at BCL Nigeria
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: 14 October, 2018
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at BCL Nigeria
BCL Nigeria - A 360 degree Brand Communication and Advertising Outfit in integrated marketing communications, offline advertising and consultancy. We deliver competitive advertising and marketing solutions with strategic methods and creative thinking, backed up with technical excellence.
We provide organizations with result driven and creative inspirations to achieve results and our activities are measurable, professionally managed and accountable.
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials for all programs and events (flyers, posters, banners, collaterals, logos, invitations, photoshop,lightroom, illustrator, premier pro & after effects, postcards, newsletters, newspaper ads, etc.).
- Start design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards.
- Initiate creative concept and design for posters, banners, invitations, ads, etc.
- Prepare final artwork for printing purposes.
- Supervise and complete projects by coordinating with clients and outside vendors.
- Maintain technical knowledge by engaging in continual on-the-job training resources, reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- knowledge and experience to fulfil artwork in a multi-media platform. This includes determining papers, colours, printing processes, and camera ready output.
- One must also have knowledge of the different formats and requirements acceptable to any electronic and/or digital media outlet.
- knowledge of typography, spatial orientation, the handling and manipulation of images, freehand graphics, and basic design elements.
- Computer design software; CorelDraw, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- This position requires client interaction, this person must have exceptional listening skills.
- PrintCentre is a very client-focused organization and this person must be willing to interact with the customer base and translate their ideas into the effective design.
- This person must be willing to accept that the clients’ ideas are not always right, but must be given utmost consideration.
- This person may also be called upon to make presentations when needed.
- This position requires someone who can prioritize, organize, and manage a substantial workload.
- This includes being able to complete jobs in a timely manner or on a specified deadline.
- This skill set also involves being able to finish jobs in less time than quoted in order to maximize profitability.
- This person should work in tandem with others in the design department, sharing responsibility of workloads, quality control and the like.
- Minimum of 2-5years of Graphic design experience would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from BCL Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Graphics Designer at BCL Nigeria
- Know More About BCL NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Data Entry Supervisor (Production) at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- Data Entry Supervisor (Material Management) at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- Data Entry Supervisor (QA/QC) at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- Data Entry Supervisor at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- Communication Intern at Welcome2Africa
- Copy Writer at Redwire Marketing Consulting
- TE Engineer at Connig Technoserve
- Brand & Events Supervisor at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company