Customer Support Officer at Tros Technologies
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Tros Technologies
Tros Technologies offers IT consultancy and services such as software development and systems integration to various business segments across industries. Through excellent technical capabilities, the company delivers end-to-end technology-led business solutions to its clients. This enables the clients to not just to gain high efficiency levels in their respective business processes but also garner the much-needed competitive edge over peers in the market.
Our products and services are wide with which we cater to a wide range of industries including the public sector. So, whether your requirements pertain to wireless applications, mobile communications, voice and data networking solutions, or designing and installing suitable infrastructure to place your business on the internet, we can address them all.
Customer Support Officer
Our client a lottery company is recruiting for Customer Support Agents with a flexible working arrangement;
- Develop and implement all services and products for customers
- Provide 1st line support to customers via the web, telephone, online chat and face to face.
- Identify and capture revenue opportunities for business.
- Independently establish and grow new or existing Â customer base.
- Communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and other personnel.
- Provide ongoing support to customers
- Effectively address , follow up and resolve customers complaint
- Promotes new services and offers to interested customers
- Troubleshoot or transfer technical issues to technical expert
- Build relationship with customers based on respect, understanding and service to their needs
- Minimum 2 years experience as a customer support agent preferably in a lottery company.
- Strong prospecting skills and extensive customer support experience.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Proficient use of PC hardware and software (MS Office suite of applications).
- Proficient in the use of internet for communication and research.
- Ability to cultivate and develop long term profitable industry relationships.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Adequate interpersonal and organisational skills
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should send their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Tros TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer at Lekki TV
- Front Desk/ Client Service Assistant at Old Mutual Plc
- Customer Service Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Front Office Supervisor at Residency Hotels Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Box Residence
- Contact Centre Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Weekend Customer Service Advisor at Tekra Global Concepts Limited