Administrative Officer at RS Hunter Limited
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at RS Hunter Limited
Our Client, a multinational within the FMCG industry wishes to engage the services of a IT Admin - Lead whose duties shall include coordinating IT department administrative operations to ensure smooth operations, improve user awareness of IT issues and promote appropriate use of IT services and resources, and act a single point of contact for all user incident, request and general communication by escalation using defined procedures.
Our Client, a renowned firm within the Luxury Goods sub-sector wishes to engage the services of a Administrative Officer.
- Maintain the Company’s calendar of events, schedule appointments for Directors, arrange travel for Directors, staff and guests, protocol, arrange accommodation, co-ordinate meetings and conferences relating to the Company.
- Administer and superintend support staff such as Drivers, Security personnel, Domestic staff of Directors, Cleaners etc.
- Administer and superintend the Company’s Health Insurance Scheme (HMO) and Vendors.
- Managing office supplies and placing orders for their purchases.
- Preparing and submitting regular administrative reports/presentations to management including but not limited to state of supplies.
- Administration of staffs' comprehensive database and other company records.
- Organisation and administration of filing system for important and confidential documents.
- Distribute and store official correspondence.
- Schedule in-house and external events in conjunction with other departments or units.
- Answer and attend to enquiry by employees and customers relating to official matters or complaints.
- Immigration - Processing of Expatriate quota, Green Card, Visa etc.
- Perform other tasks or responsibilities that may be assigned by management from time to time.
After Sales Functions:
- To monitor the entire operations and ensure end to end visibility.
- To liaise with the factory on major repairs, cost of the repair, and provide feedback to the Horologist and Client Service Personnel.
- To give directives on the repairs based on the customers’ approval.
- To submit monthly report on both the international and local repairs to the ED.
Minimum of a BSc or HND in a related field; a professional qualification is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details & confidentiality.
5 - 7 years cognate post NYSC experience
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from RS Hunter Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- IT Admin Lead at RS Hunter Limited
- Front Desk Officer at RS Hunter Limited
- Know More About RS Hunter LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Executive at Tempkers Limited
- Chief Operating Officer / Manager at Ultimus Holdings
- General Manager at Brookhouse International Limited
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Rildelia Ventures Limited
- Operation Officer/Site Managers at RapidSecure Guard Limited
- Business Manager at Sellafield Energy
- Principal Programme Officer, Domestic Taxes at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Election Management Officer at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)