Sales Team Lead at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 5 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client is a leading lifestyle chain and they currently have an opening for the below roles
Sales Team Lead
As a Team Lead, you will be required to do the following, but not limited to:
- Developing strategies and action plans to improve short and long terms profitability growth in sales revenue of Key accounts.
- Demonstrating products to existing/potential customers and assists in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Communicating new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Assist Managers in Sales
- Delegate Tasks and Set Deadlines
- Set Sales Targets and Motivate Sales Team
- Prepare sales reports
- Negotiating trading terms with customers which meet volume and pricing goals. Dealing with major complaints, complex claims and other problems.
- Doing anything else that will help the Group Head, Sales make excellent decisions for the business.
- Candidate should have international experience working in retail and fashion
- Show a high level of customer service and be able to deal with client queries
- Demonstrate leadership skills overlooking the sales team
- Be organised, proficient in reporting and planning
- Strong at visual merchandising
- A good degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field.
- A tertiary degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated & with a positive attitude, self-driven with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Aggressive, presentable, flexible
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
** only qualified candidates will be contacted
- Recent Jobs from eRecruiter Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Digital Marketing Executive at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Know More About eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Senior Commercial Manager - Real Estate at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Bforce Salesperson at BitPesa
- Sales Trainee at FIVE3 Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Executive at Leitung Gate Limited
- Key Account Officer at CITCC Nigeria Limited
- Sales Manager (Hygiene Chemical Products) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Sales Representative at Bee Bee Jump Ltd
- General Manager, Commercial at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates