Director of National and Geo-political Affairs (DNGA) at The National Defence College
Posted on: 14 September, 2018
Deadline: 5 October, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at The National Defence College
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The National Defence College, Nigeria, is seeking to fill the underlisted vacant position in the college below:
Director of National and Geo-political Affairs (DNGA)
- The Director, National and Geo-Political Affairs co-ordinates lectures and research on national geo-political issues as well the Geo-Strategic Study Tours of the States of the Federation, the West African sub-region and the World.
- The Director sponsors the regular Course Curriculum on The State and Socio-Political Environment and National Security.
- The Director also acts in the capacity of Adviser to the Command on International Affairs.
- The position which is for a retired career Nigerian Ambassador not above 62 years of age is both physically and intellectually demanding.
- Hence the applicant must be physically and mentally fit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and copy of Credentials to:
National Defence College,
Herbert Macaulay Way (North),
Central Business District Area,
- Know More About The National Defence CollegeSimilar Jobs
- HR and Admin Representative at LifeBank
- Admin/Finance Associate at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Senior Secretary at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Admin/Front Desk Officer at Tinkoko Nigeria Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Ezdeelz Realtors
- Shop Manager (Lekki Branch) at School Kits Limited
- Operations Manager - Artificial Lift at Baker Hughes
- Material Management Secretary at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)