Director of National and Geo-political Affairs (DNGA) at The National Defence College
Posted on: 14 September, 2018
Deadline: 5 October, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at The National Defence College
The National Defence College, Nigeria, is seeking to fill the underlisted vacant position in the college below:
Director of National and Geo-political Affairs (DNGA)
- The Director, National and Geo-Political Affairs co-ordinates lectures and research on national geo-political issues as well the Geo-Strategic Study Tours of the States of the Federation, the West African sub-region and the World.
- The Director sponsors the regular Course Curriculum on The State and Socio-Political Environment and National Security.
- The Director also acts in the capacity of Adviser to the Command on International Affairs.
- The position which is for a retired career Nigerian Ambassador not above 62 years of age is both physically and intellectually demanding.
- Hence the applicant must be physically and mentally fit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and copy of Credentials to:
National Defence College,
Herbert Macaulay Way (North),
Central Business District Area,
- Know More About The National Defence CollegeSimilar Jobs
- Bakery Manager at Sigma Consult
- Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant (Damasak, Borno) at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant (Dikwa, Borno) at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant (Monguno, Borno) at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Finance & Administrative Assistant at Breakthrough ACTION
- Finance & Admin Officer at PACT
- Front Desk Officer at Box Residence
- Vice-Chancellor at Wellspring University